IMPORTANT: WE ARE A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND DO NOT ACCEPT PORTABLE SCREENING REPORTS
Applying for tenancy with Park Manager, LLC is easy! You can do it all from the convenience of your home or office since the application process is now exclusively online!
To get started read through the steps below:
- Review our Vacancies page to see our available units. If you have additional questions about a particular listing please contact our office.
- If you have found something you are interested in and would like to apply, begin by reviewing our Tenant Selection Policy.
- Once you have reviewed our Tenant Selection Policy, click the link below to access the online application. There is a charge of $45.00 per person over the age of 18 who intends to occupy the available unit. If you do not have access to the online screening application please stop by our office or the park manager of the park you are interested in to pick up a copy of the application.
- You must have a valid credit/debit card in order to pay for the screening fees. (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover)
- There is an additional $3.00 processing fee when paying with a credit card.
- Follow directions for the application carefully and be sure to complete all fields.
- If you need any assistance, please contact our main office.
Please note that the screening process takes 3-4 business days.